Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Acceptance

Hate is something that helps the weak to survive
Hating me was something I knew you would experience after my actions
Regret is not an option.
Giving fully to someone who had no inhibitions about feelings can only be a lesson to be learnt.
Lessons to be learnt on both ends are of vital importance
Show care to whoever you choose to include in your life
Lies and deceit do not benefit anyone
Give totally to the person that deserves it.
Honesty to the one that did not, saves many many many headaches and stress.
You took my trust
You took my care
You took my concern
You took my time
You took my energy
You took my money
You took a piece of me
All things that cannot be gotten back
All things that are not wanted back
After it all I am left with the most important thing
A better sense of myself, the person I am and the way I deserve to be treated.
Give totally, Love exclusively. Never forget this.
Good luck

No comments: